:: Re: [DNG] Please stop this nonsense…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Please stop this nonsense - Was: Re: Formail for managing digests
On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 11:12:37 +0100
Bernard Rosset via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

> > Or perhaps IBM will get sick of this schtick and make Redhat dump
> > systemd. Write IBM's CEO.
>
> I am starting to get sick of this nonsense.

Not my problem. Take an Alka-Seltzer.

> Either you do not understand unregulated liberal capitalism in its
> essence, motives & goals, or you play dumb. It is not a question, not
> even rhetorical.

So sorry to have offended your political sensibilities.

> Just... stop. Please?

Oh, I'll keep saying it, because I'm pretty sure I'm right.

[snip]

> That's for the destructive/ranting part.
>

> Now, on to the constructive/positive part.

:-)

Oh great, now I need to remove the procmail to /dev/null I just put on
you. Because you're very right about actions, and you're taking actions.

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2019 featured book: Manager's Guide to Technical
Troubleshooting Second edition
http://www.troubleshooters.com/mgr