:: [DNG] OT: Formail for managing dig…
Author: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] OT: Formail for managing digests
On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 17:40:10 +0100, Stephane wrote in message
<8b2c88e5-a7f0-a446-d7b1-061bda7012fb@???>:

> > ..excellent, talk to your support staff, they are paid handsomely
> > precisely to help/support you.
>
> I'm one of them, but I've got other tasks than managing theses
> servers. And I'm sure that the answer will be "we have too much
> urgent work to care about your geekeries". FYI, I'm one of the very
> few free computing(and probably the only anti-systemd) activist.

..excellent. :o) Carry on with that!

> I note than as a digest reader, I'm not the one who changed the topic
> of the discussions under the title of this one...

..sure? ;o) Your message here, can also be found online, here:
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20191128.164010.c5908945.en.html

..that "the complete thread tree sorted by date" blue link in the top
right corner points to a potential source of clarity:
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/thread/20191128.164010.c5908945.en.html#20191128.164010.c5908945

..aaand, since we're off topic now, I claim the blame for
changing the subject line's "Re:" to "OT:". ;o)

Scenarios always come in sets of three: