:: Re: [DNG] Formail for managing dige…
Author: Stephane Ascoet
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Formail for managing digests
> .nope, dunno those .eml files, only tried this with digests, and you
> wanna do one at the time even in scripts to avoid messing up your email
> archive with malformed messages lurking in your digests.

DIGEST="Dng Digest, Vol 62, Issue 31.eml" ; cat "$DIGEST" |formail -ds
or
DIGEST="Dng Digest, Vol 62, Issue 31.eml" ; cat "$DIGEST" |formail +1 -ds

don't work.

> ..and still quite often the appropriate way to deal with it. ;o)

This is a part of free computing spirit nowadays that annoys me.

> ..you manage your own box? Install procmail there,

What do you call "box"? I'm at work in my university, using its
infrastructure.
--
Sincerely but tired, Stephane Ascoet