:: Re: [DNG] OT: KVM/QEMU incremental …
Author: tom
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] OT: KVM/QEMU incremental backups?
On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 08:08:41 +0100
"Dr. Nikolaus Klepp" <dr.klepp@???> wrote:

> Anno domini 2019 Wed, 20 Nov 22:59:28 -0800
> tom scripsit:
> > On Wed, 20 Nov 2019 10:58:35 +0100
> > "Dr. Nikolaus Klepp" <dr.klepp@???> wrote:
> >
> > > was not able to access my data after a kernel upgrade
> > Oh you'll LOVE Nvidia graphics cards then. (Sarcasm)
> Oh yes. And I really like KDE5 - tried it yesterday to see if my
> favorite no-go-bug was fixed after 5 years. Nop, it wasn't:
> ksplashqml freezes in intel x11.
>
> Nik

In all seriousness ZFS is pretty good and would already have been
merged with the kernel if it wasn't given a purposefully GPL
incompatible license in an attempt to sell more Solaris installs. See
how that worked out for them.

/ There can be no twisted thought without \
| a twisted molecule.                     |

\ -- R. W. Gerard                         /
\
 \
   /\   /\