:: Re: [DNG] OT: KVM/QEMU incremental …
Author: Dr. Nikolaus Klepp
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] OT: KVM/QEMU incremental backups?
Anno domini 2019 Wed, 20 Nov 10:53:41 +0100
Didier Kryn scripsit:
> Le 20/11/2019 à 10:48, hal a écrit :
> >

> > On 11/19/19 6:00 AM, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp wrote:
> > <snip>
> >>
> >> I do it on ZFS with snapshots. Works quite nice :)
> >>
> >> Nik
> >>

> > Do you use the zfs-fuse package or must I build ZFS myself?
>
>     To follow on, question to Nik, to follow on another thread: do you
> use ZFS on SSD or rotative disk?
>
>     Didier

On the servers: no SSD.
On testmachine: SSD.

Sorry, but I have left out a small but maybe important detail: The servers run FreeBSD, since ZFS on linux bit me when I was not able to access my data after a kernel upgrade - that was ~ a year ago ...

Nik