:: [DNG] long delays in waterfox
Author: Joel Roth
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] long delays in waterfox
Hi list,

I've been having good experiences with this firefox fork.
Recently it takes seconds for typing to appear in a text
input widget. Also takes longer (showing spinner) to
render pages. I've tried clearing all the caches,
and checked for questionable extensions and plugins.

The only change in my system was pulling the SSD out and
putting it into a same-model notebook (T430) after the
previous notebook suffered a fragrant and fatal encounter
with a spraying housecat.

I reinstalled firefox, which confirms the delay is
waterfox-specific. I could go back to firefox, but
would like to troubleshoot this issue if possible.

Any ideas?

--
Joel Roth