:: Re: [devuan-dev] Introducing apt-pa…
Author: Irrwahn
To: devuan developers internal list
CC: onefang
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Introducing apt-panopticon, my Devuan mirror checker script.
onefang wrote on 06.11.19 12:38:

[SNIP]

Okay, I'm afraid you can scratch a good portion of my earlier reply,
as these repeated messages in the server log just caught my attention
(sorry for not picking up on it earlier, my bad):

[***] [ssl:error] [pid ***] AH02032: Hostname 95.216.15.86 provided via SNI and hostname devuan.packet-gain.de provided via HTTP have no compatible SSL setup

Can't argue with that, as it would appear you're not correctly setting
the desired hostname via SNI. So yeah, those requests are bound to fail.
I humbly suggest to review the SNI parameters you pass to whatever TLS
capable tool you use to perform the tests. ;-)

HTH, best regards,
Urban

--
Sapere aude!