:: Re: [DNG] Installation difficulties
Author: Robert Parker
To: Rick Moen
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Installation difficulties
Got it installed and working at last.

I made a successful installation of devuan-ascii onto a partitioning scheme
of my own.
The installation worked, the grub configuration didn't.

So I plugged in an unused 500 gig drive and installed Kali Linux on that.
The grub configuration following that install worked so now I have a dual
boot Kali - Devuan desktop system.

Bob.