:: Re: [DNG] Dng Digest, Vol 61, Issue…
Author: .
To: dng
New-Topics: Re: [DNG] Raspberrypi 4
Subject: Re: [DNG] Dng Digest, Vol 61, Issue 37
Somebody called "sakaki" has put together a working 64-bit gentoo distro
for the Raspberry Pi 4B.  You might be able to use that as a starting
point, and put devuan on top of it.

The gentoo distro works pretty well, except that it updates by
recompiling and that takes a lo-o-o-ong time.  And it uses "emerge"
instead of "apt" so I have to learn something new.  Oh, the horror...

--
-Robert Montante, Ph.D.
  Department of Mathematical and Digital Sciences