:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Extinction Rebellion…
Author: The New Meta
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Extinction Rebellion…
Hm. Many implications here but you are correctly observing the financial
response these new technologies bring in.

The conversation could get nutty if we were to discuss human augmentation
and what that alone could mean but crypto is something I saw develop back
when it was $100...what a fool I was to remain skeptical. Realizing my
missed opportunity, mining was a possible choice but even when able to do
so, other obligations proved more important.

I’m not sure what I’m waiting on now other than a more solid foundation in
computer science.

I don’t have anything to add to your assessment of overly aggressive
capital disrupting such an already volatile system. It’s almost disgusting
how many people foamed at the mouth when coins were getting up into the
$10k range. They looked like animals in heat.

I sure hope humanity can abstain from this type of behavior but I don’t
think it’ll change given rapid adoption of technology. Do you think
consumerism is to blame for this blatant disrespect for such sophisticated
technologies? It’s like people do not realize what they have.

I believe firmly that humans have no choice in the matter. The concept of a
nation/state may be a thing of the past once the infosphere eclipses all
biological life on this planet.

For all we know our extinction is coming from the very same marvel that
allows us to communicate at this very moment...we are quite literally at
the very beginning of this and so much progress has been made.