:: Re: [Bricolabs] Support the Pataxó …
Author: fabi borges
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Support the Pataxó in Bahia!
*HI BRICXS!!!!!*

*PATAXÓ HEALTH CAMPAIGN POSTPODED TO 2020!!!!!*

*THE TASK FORCE FOR HELTH TO THE CREATION OF THE PATAXÓ HEALTH CENTER WAS
POSTPONED. *

*SOON WE ANNOUCE THE NEW DATE. *

*BUT WE GOT ALL THE MONEY!*

* THANK YOU TO ALL PEOPLE WHO HELPED US !!! *

*SOON WE WILL CREATE THE OFFICIAL DOCUMENT WITH ALL DETAILED
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS.*

*thank you all the bricxs who helped us and went to the events, I loved to
meet some of you <3*

*https://tecnoxamanismo.wordpress.com/
<https://tecnoxamanismo.wordpress.com/>*

*f.*