:: Re: [devuan-dev] Patch for udisks2 …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Andreas Messer
À: Mark Hindley
CC: Svante Signell, devuan-dev
Sujet: Re: [devuan-dev] Patch for udisks2 to enable installation of mate-desktop-environment (+etc)
On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 04:28:22PM +0100, Mark Hindley wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 02:30:58PM +0100, Mark Hindley wrote:
> > I have forked a version for beowulf based on Debian buster (2.8.4-1) and removed
> > the systemd compile time dependencies and also libpam-systemd runtime.
> >
> > The good news is that it compiles and installs. I don't have a bare metal
> > installation to actually check functionality.
> >
> > However, it still pulls in libpam-elogind or consolekit. That is because they
> > are dependencies of libpolkit-gobject-{elogind,consolekit}-1-0 which is
> > required to satisfy the libpolkit-gobject-1-0 dependency.
>
> Actually, that is the point, as Andreas pointed out, udisks can use whichever
> of logind or consolekit is installed.
>
> With some policykit updates, I have this working.
>
> Please review:
> https://git.devuan.org/devuan-packages/udisks2/commits/suites/beowulf-proposed

Nice work, this is what I meant.

For now I skip the policykit review. I have cleaned up my beowulf install
and tried to make it as bare as possible. (Stumbled across apt/apt-get/aptitude
linked to libsystemd ;-)

The udisks2 package build and installed fine. Mount/Unmount worked as
user from commandline as well as from xfce gui, so seems to be functional.
Everything OK from my side.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
gnuPG keyid: 8C2BAF51
fingerprint: 28EE 8438 E688 D992 3661 C753 90B3 BAAA 8C2B AF51