:: [devuan-dev] Before i forget
Author: Bardot Jérôme
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Before i forget
I will post here some experience in migrate 2 server from current stable
to current testing (because i need php7.3).

I use this setup :
- nextcloud
- fusiondirectory
- dolibarr
- dotclear
- apache with mpm_itk

One is just on a server the other one is a vm on proxmox.

everything look good but :
- some package are missing php dependencies for nextcloud
- old modphp is not disable
|~> this break my nextcloud install

- on the vm it remain some package postgres cli 9.6(maybe 4) and an
other one related

- i need to reindex my postgres databases on both but it s not a bug.
- on another node debian this time the migration (from sysv to systemd)
broke my varnish conf. I find a solution on the ubuntu forum.
https://askubuntu.com/questions/913666/err-connection-refused-after-installing-varnish-on-a-apache2-server

On my first server (where everything look good) i notice some warning :
i didn t though to $(script) my upgrade and i have lot of work theses
days so sry for this poor email.

[FAIL] Restarting audit daemon: auditd failed!

ERROR: initcaps
[Errno 2] iptables: No chain/target/match by that name.
Processing ufw triggers failed. Ignoring.

update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-4.19.0-6-amd64
cryptsetup: ERROR: Couldn't resolve device rootfs
cryptsetup: ERROR: Couldn't resolve device /dev/root
cryptsetup: WARNING: Couldn't determine root device
cryptsetup: WARNING: The initramfs image may not contain cryptsetup
binaries nor crypto modules. If that's on purpose, you may
want to uninstall the 'cryptsetup-initramfs' package in order to disable
the cryptsetup initramfs integration and avoid this wa
rning.
I: The initramfs will attempt to resume from /dev/sda9
I: (UUID=1468e035-93d0-437f-aaa7-2868cd5b5bd5)
I: Set the RESUME variable to override this.
/etc/kernel/postinst.d/zz-update-grub: