:: Re: [DNG] I wrote IBM
Author: Bruce Perens
To: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I wrote IBM
Steve has a perfect right to do this if he wants. However I don't believe
it's going to be effective, since red hat will continue to operate
independently, so it has the same management as before.

I think the most instructive thing I've seen so far is the fact that SpaceX
does not use it in their custom distribution.