:: Re: [DNG] I wrote IBM
Author: Hans Kramer
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I wrote IBM

On 29.09.19 05:36, golinux@??? wrote:

> Sorry Steve . . . I think this idea is naive, ill-advised and a tactical error that could have very real, unintended consequences. I do hope that neither Devuan nor s6 was mentioned in the letter that you sent.

I don't get that as well, I mean - who cares about the business model if IBM / Red Hat? I can understand your motivation, we all know that systemd sucks, but bothering people won't make this much better. They may need to find this out by themselves.

BR
Hans
--
Hans Kramer
Linux Consultant & Trainer

B1 Systems GmbH
GF: Ralph Dehner / Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt, HRB 3537