:: Re: [devuan-dev] Free software intr…
Author: Mason Loring Bliss
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Free software introduction
On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 11:34:13AM -0500, golinux@??? wrote:

> I was thinking that for the Beowulf release, the Conference announcement
> should probably be removed from the banner and moved to the Team page. If we
> decide to do that, do we want to reinstate the 4 freedoms in the banner or
> remove the banner entirely except for special announcements.

As for me, I quite like the idea of having a banner that notes the four
freedoms. This would be different from a textual recapitulation of the FSF
page talking about the freedoms.

--
Mason Loring Bliss             mason@???            Ewige Blumenkraft!
(if awake 'sleep (aref #(sleep dream) (random 2))) -- Hamlet, Act III, Scene I