:: Re: [DNG] audacity 2.2. in Ascii?
Author: Raul Claro
To: Andreas Messer
CC: Dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] audacity 2.2. in Ascii?
Hallo Andreas,

    I just posted my solution. It is not quite what I wanted but in the
end it helps.

    Thanks a lot.

    Raúl

Thanks to you all!  Unfortunately my machine works on i386 so I cannot
use an amd64-package.

In the end I upgraded ascii to beowulf with the help of "Tips for
successfully migrating Ascii DE to Beowulf as of 11-08-2018".  It seems
to be working well and I have audacity 2.2.

Thanks again
Raúl