:: Re: [DNG] error to install gnome-di…
Author: fsmithred
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] error to install gnome-disk-utility in beowulf
On 9/3/19 12:52 PM, Florian Zieboll wrote:
> On September 3, 2019 4:46:28 PM GMT+02:00, "Ismael L. Donis Garcia" <slibre@???> wrote:
>> Los siguientes paquetes tienen dependencias incumplidas:
>> gnome-disk-utility : Depende: udisks2 (>= 2.7.6) pero 2.1.3-5+devuan2
>> va a
>> ser instalado
>>                  Depende: libudisks2-0 (>= 2.7.6) pero 2.1.3-5+devuan2
>> va a ser instalado
>> E: No se pudieron corregir los problemas, usted ha retenido paquetes
>> rotos.

>> How could I solve this error?
>>
>> Best Regards
>

> $ aptitude install gnome-disk-utility
>
> should give you at least a clue about the problem, it might even suggest a viable solution.
>
> Regards,
> Florian

Right now, the versions in the devuan repo are too old. You could download
those two packages from debian and install them - they seem to work.
You'll need to have libpam-elogind installed.

https://packages.debian.org/buster/udisks2
https://packages.debian.org/buster/libudisks2-0

The other option is to wait until we either rebuild that version for
devuan or move it into beowulf as it is.

fsmithred