:: Re: [Bricolabs] Support the Pataxó …
Author: fabi borges
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Support the Pataxó in Bahia!
Hi everyone... If anyone here is or is going to be in London on September
28th, we invite you
to joing the technoshamanism party, which has two funcions, to join the
crowd that connects with
technoshamanism and raise money for our indigenous health campaign Pataxó
(crowdfunding
Carsten sent). Please have a look, participate, think if you want to
connect some people in London with it,
or just put some money in the campaing. :-)

thank you so much all bricxs
the call for technoshamanism london party:
👉 https://tecnoxamanismo.wordpress.com/2019/08/14/open-call-technoshamanism-party-in-london-uk/
<https://tecnoxamanismo.wordpress.com/2019/08/14/open-call-technoshamanism-party-in-london-uk/>
fabi