:: Re: [maemo-leste] Droid 4 in 5.3-rc…
Author: Pavel Machek
To: Tony Lindgren
CC: Merlijn Wajer, maemo-leste, Ivaylo Dimitrov, Sebastian Reichel
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] Droid 4 in 5.3-rc1, development boards
Hi!

> > > OK let's get ofono working then :)
> >
> > SMS receive is the problem.
> >
> > If it works for you... could I get communication log of two SMSes
> > being received over motmdm, without anything done over USB? That's
> > what I could not get to work..
>
> It works for me with droid4-sms-read.rb using just /dev/motmdm1. I've
> just sent you packet level dmesg output of two messages with n_gsm
> debug=0xff.

Thanks a lot for all the help!

It now seems to work for me. I received 10 SMSes in a row.

Nothing really changed, but receiving multiple SMSes now works. I
guess it was config or kernel difference. I lost the root filesystem
and had to restore very old backup, so it was more fun than it should
have been.

I pushed my changes to "d4" branch. Follow README.d4, or you'll get
hard to debug failures. And ... don't look at the sources.

Best regards,
                                                                Pavel