|:: [Bricolabs] I started writing some …|
|This message is part of the following thread:|
|the complete thread tree sorted by date|
- what will this do to us as humanity?
- what are desirable roles of these devices?
- what is the utopia, the vision we strive for and how do we define this?
- how do we get there?
- what is the role of industry/academia/policy makers and society at large in getting there?
This could be brokered by • substituting the passport for a device (running Estonian e-card) talking to friendly servers, platforms and Clouds running public algorithms and ethical AI, enabling direct democracy through local referenda and embedding contributions from taxpayers in a rich value layer fostering innovative public and private services in a comprehensive sovereign framework • adding security, framework and architectural checks for any device when it receives the electrical appliance label that is mandatory in Europe for any device as the instance to validate compliance with zenroom • produce a European router (dowse.eu) running zenroom • and…
• It gradually fades out Facebook, Google (GAFA) • It creates European services through EU unified protocols that could be locally permission less deployed, thus winning us the third battle, after losing data and platform we cannot afford to lose ‘meaning’ (AI hitting Big data), as we don’t care where the ‘original’ data resides. • It restores European dignity, a vital belief in our agency to build meaningful and value creating infrastructures which is what (though)leaders should do.