:: Re: [DNG] Installing fresh copy of …
Author: rgsidler
To: lars.nooden
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Installing fresh copy of x86_64 Beowulf?
Hi, with the actual image, I encountered only one problem. I tried to install it from a USB-stick, but the installer mixed up the partitions and installed on /dev/sdb instead of /dev/sda. You have to correct grub and the fstab respectively to avoid a non bootable system. And be aware, that there won't be a gksu-package anymore and you should check, if there aren't any consolekit-related packages installed erroneously. Replace them with the whole lot of elogind-stuff and everything will just work fine 👍😃.

Sincerely

Roland