:: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin.org
Author: Jaromil
To: libbitcoin
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin.org
hey Eric

On Sun, 14 Jul 2019, Eric Voskuil wrote:

> Looks like libbitcoin.org is having some trouble again.

ping phantomcircuit about it and also mention if he wants to transfer
to dyne.org we'll make sure is attended (... and not just by me!), we
are just setting up a more distributed gitzone setup so could give you
direct access to the bind9 zone then.

hope you are doing well, after the good time in Amsterdam I think I'll
be chasing you and all the good people in some bitcoin conferences,
time to get back together, has been a while - and a busy while!

ciao