:: Re: [DNG] UEFI support in the live-…
Author: aitor_czr
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] UEFI support in the live-sdk
Hi,

On 7/7/19 9:40, aitor_czr wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> On 6/7/19 12:36, fsmithred via Dng wrote:
>>
>> I selected Devuan, stable, main.
>
> Yesterday i selected Gnuinos, stable, main, and it worked for me.
>
> I uploaded the image today:
>
> http://gnuinos.org/Ascii/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Aitor.

Wicd doesn't work, and simple-netaid still is not finished. But you can
run the following script:

pkill dhclient
pkill wpa_supplicant
ip addr flush dev <wireless_device>
ip link set dev <wireless_device> down
ifdown <wireless_device>
ip link set dev <wireless_device> up
wpa_passphrase <essid> <password> > wpa.conf
wpa_supplicant -B -i <wireless_device> -c wpa.conf
ifup <wireless_device>

After adding the following line to your "/etc/network/interfaces"

iface <wireless_device> inet dhcp

and restart the network-manager.

The above script uses ifupdown instead of dhclient, because it's also
compatible with static ip addresses.
If you use dhclient, then you don't need to add anythind to
"/etc/network/interfaces", because it takes the configuration from
"/etc/dhcp/dhclient.conf".

HTH,

Aitor.