:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Google Plan to Preve…
Author: psy
To: Caleb James DeLisle
CC: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Google Plan to Prevent "Trump situation" in 2020...
On 6/26/19 2:15 PM, Caleb James DeLisle wrote:
> The meetings must be fabulous...

Well, everything is strange in the story, as it is told, the authors,
etc ...

> ```
> You all have a right to your own political opinions and we want to differentiate
> between political views which are ok and leaking of private company documents which
> is not ok... We respect your decision however you vote, but.. oh fuckit..
> WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THE REPUBLICAN?!

The important thing for me here, is to see/show the arrogance with which
certain positions (administrative, after all, sell "smoke") speak,
showing that Google, despite its power, is governed by stupid
capitalists of puritan morality, after all.

Everything else, I do not understand the internal politics of the USA
(or I lack data) and there are many things that are not relevant at all.

Just use this story to know that: "the giants sometimes look like puppets".