:: Re: [devuan-dev] Free software ques…
Author: golinux@devuan.org
To: devuan-dev
CC: Plasma
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Free software question
On 2019-06-15 09:46, Evilham wrote:
> On ds., juny 15 2019, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
>
>> golinux@??? - 15.06.19, 01:50:
>>> Someone posted the email copied below to the freedom.devuan.org
>>> mailbox. I hoping that someone on this list could pen an answer and
>>> post here for me to reply or directly if you have access there. I
>>> really don't want to say something that's not quite right especially
>>> since FSF is tangentially involved. Thanks.
>>
>> This may not be as easily answered as you think, cause ideally it
>> would
>> require an agreement on how Devuan project handles this.

That is exactly why I posted for discussion here. Thanks to both Martin
and Evilham for stepping up and starting the conversation. On
#devaun-dev plasma41 also offered to help and I'm hoping that more of
you will join in. This could very well result in a page for the
website/wiki/forum that would clarify Devuan's position on free
software.

golinux