:: [devuan-dev] Free software question
Author: golinux@devuan.org
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Free software question
Someone posted the email copied below to the freedom.devuan.org mailbox.
I hoping that someone on this list could pen an answer and post here for
me to reply or directly if you have access there. I really don't want
to say something that's not quite right especially since FSF is
tangentially involved. Thanks.

golinux

As far as I know you're all about freedom, and I hereby would like to
encourage you to apply to be added to the list of free distros on
gnu.org. Maybe the application process is too time consuming or you have
other reasons but I think by being on the list you would reach a larger
audience.

Kind regards,

Porto