:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bernie Sanders Truth…
Author: Robert Jakob
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bernie Sanders Truthout
I feel like there's something I'm missing here. What part of the recording
is "Indisputable Proof That Bernie Sanders Is A Typical Political Psychopath"?
I don't know if this is just me, but it seems like the interviewer is
trying to feed him a line of questioning that designed to trap him or he's
trying to play words games or something. It seems deceptive and Bernie
Sanders didn't let him continue and didn't say the thing he wanted him to
say. To me it seems dishonest and just bad journalism. Then I look at the
rest of the titles and it seems like all the videos are some variation of
the same thing. I didn't watch any of the other videos, but I don't think
there was anything unusual about the way Bernie Sanders reacted to his
questions. I like Bernie Sanders and I voted for him. So maybe I'm biased,
but I watched the video, because I don't know everything there is to know
about Bernie Sanders. I'd like to think I can be objective, but I don't
see what about the recording reveals him to be a typical political
psychopath.