:: Re: [DNG] I do not work menu option…
Author: Michael K.
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I do not work menu options, how to solve this problem?
OK, just for the record: the packet "sudo" is installed? ;-)

Hello Ismael or Bom Dia!

Pls, test this:

log off from the "broken" desktop
use a new Terminal an login als root or sudo [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[F2 / F3]
make a new "test" user (e.g.: ismael0) go back to X [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[F7]
and login as the test user...

Hint: i have thus issue month ago whit a fedora "twenty something"
this have "work for me" ...

Good Luck!

Greetz from Lisboa
Michael