:: [Bricolabs] TASK FORCE FOR HEALTH
Author: fabi borges
New-Topics: [Bricolabs] OPEN CALL - STWST48x5 - STAY UNFINISHED
Subject: [Bricolabs] TASK FORCE FOR HEALTH
Hello bricxs!!!

We are organizing this campaign to collaborate with our indigenous friends
Pataxós, from the south of Bahia, to make a MUTIRÃO FOR HELTH (OR TASK
FORCE FOR HEALTH). Read, help us spread to the word, and come to spend
this week with us !!!! It's October / 2019

(ok, I know you will complain about the platform, but it is what we can do
for now. If you want to help, we are open for that).

here it goes,

kisses, fabi.

#########

https://tecnoxamanismo.wordpress.com/

TASK FORCE FOR HEALTH!!!! MUTIRÃO PATAXÓ!!!! IN THE VILLAGE PARÁ PATAXÓ,
CARAÍVA, SOUTH OF BAHIA !! THE SAME VILLAGE WHERE WE HELD THE II
INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF TECHNOSHAMANISM IN 2016.

The Pataxó people wants health in the Pará Village ! And they are
organizing a collective task force, a Mutirão. You can be part of it!

Aldeia Pará, Caraíva, South of Bahia 12 to 19 of october, 2019

We are campaigning for the Pataxó HEALTH TASK FORCE!!!! We want to help our
relatives to build two health centers: a traditional indigenous healing
house for prayers, songs and cataloging of knowledge, with a Pataxó herbal
healing garden behind it. And also a health center for appointments the
family doctor and dentists.
In meetings with the Pataxó community of Aldeia Pará we were given the task
of helping them organize this campaign, so here is our crowdfunding:
https://www.catarse.me/mutirao_da_saude_pataxo_2019

The Pataxó will lead the Health Task Force (MUTIRÃO), and they want to
teach non-Indigenous how to participate. If you are interested in learning
how to build in a Pataxó technique, fill out this registration and deposit
R$ 500 reais in the account of the village chief – Cacique Djalma Conceição
Santana https://forms.gle/WFtMSqpVrDG4MnmB8
<https://forms.gle/WFtMSqpVrDG4MnmB8>
This money will give you the right to stay 7 days in Para village Pataxó,
to be part of the community life, to participate in conversation circles,
discussions and a full moon ritual in 13/10 !!! This registration includes
the costs of camping, meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the whole
period. And part of this resource will also go to the Task Force expenses.

This year there has been great mobilization by the indigenous peoples
against the municipalization of health. Munucipalization would imply the
removal of these people’s access to specialized health access, making it
even more precarious, due to the lack of structure of many municipalities,
as well as the lack of preparation of health workers to deal with the
health needs and characteristics of these populations. In addition there is
the distance of the health equipment and the constant exchange of teams in
the change of management of the town hall. Even though indigenous peoples
have had a victory over the health municipalization, the project SESAI
(Special Secretariat for Indigenous Health) is far from serving all
villages, especially after the “Mais Médicos” crisis. There is so much to
be done yet !!

That is why we are calling your collaboration to create two Pataxó health
centers:

(1) EMERGENCY ROOM AND HEALTH CENTER

(2) TRADITIONAL CULTURE CENTER DEDICATED TO PATAXÓ INDIGENOUS MEDICINE

https://tecnoxamanismo.wordpress.com/