:: Re: [Bricolabs] Next edition of Tro…
Author: fabi borges
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Next edition of Tropixel - open planning
Natasha, sorry aswell,

I took too much time to realize, you were the same natasha of petites
singularités, I thought it was 2 Natashas,

Now I was wondering where is the text hekkeling sent to me, could you send
it here? please!!
Forgive me... Sometimes we don't pay attention in what is more important!!
It is good to send it here
for everybody see it, anyway.

Isabella was taking care of petites singularités with technoshamanism, it
was not me, so I did not get really envolved.

About come to Brasil, If you can not come in july, you could
try to come in october, at the indigenous village pará, south of bahia -
pataxó people. health task!!

We are not in the best time, I think everybody is a bit nihilist right now.
In brazil i feel it in a deep way.
So it is like difficult to believe in any exo-though or exo-help, but of
course it is wellcome!!!!

If I go to Tropixel, I want to drink
with Lelex and see ruiz talking, talking, talking as always he does (we
love it)!!

We need friends to talk and sing together.
So please came to drink, talk, sing and maybe, kill the wave, because it is
a fucking giant wave.

In august I will be in Berlin, maybe we can see each other.
big hug, sorry again Fabi.