:: Re: [DNG] Hopman, more configuratio…
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] Hopman, more configuration
Le 06/05/2019 à 13:34, aitor_czr a écrit :
> H Didier,
>
> For testing the translations of your hopman project add the following
> headers in the GTK2/hopman.c main function:
>
>     #include <libintl.h>
>     #include <locale.h>

    Thanks Aitor. That's a lot of information to digest. It's going to
take me some time, but I will do it because it is essential. I think we
can continue the thread on internationalization off-list.

    I've found and corrected several bugs in  the decoding of the
config file - thanks to Steve who found them and even pointed the
offending code. I've also added a manpage for the configuration file.
Just pushed it all.

        Didier