:: Re: [DNG] Cease battling each other…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Cease battling each other in e-mail (was: Of confidence and support and the future of Devuan.)

dear Rick,

I wholeheartedly agree with you and others here that this
communication shouldn't have been public, I also consider this a
damage procured to the project, which I did not start nor was able to
mediate. As I admitted in devuan-dev, I don't think I'm apt for
mediation on this issue anymore.

On Wed, 24 Apr 2019, Rick Moen wrote:

> Nobody should be forced out, nobody should be driven to quit

unfortunately this has happened, plus a series of other events, which
have then been represented here in a manipulative way. I now believe I
was wrong in nurturing this thread. My mistake came from fear that
people wouldn't understand what is going on. I'm sorry for the noise.

FTR I agree with you about the noble meaning of (non institutional?)
politics. I should have used just the term populism. I do believe
Devuan caretakers should show their care for Devuan by dedicating
themselves to solve conflicts in private and within those in charge,
rather than bring it to public this way.

ciao