:: Re: [devuan-dev] Of confidence and …
Author: onefang
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Of confidence and support and the future of Devuan.
Since KatolaZ is still reading this list, I'll add -

Despite the April Fools prank that was a really bad idea (don't prank
about security stuff, it scares people away), I think KatolaZ has
learned his lesson. I didn't comment on his thread, coz he asked us
not to. I'm not privy to stuff that happened at the conference, it was
too far away for me to walk / swim.

I also think KatolaZ should stay.

And the rest of the caretakers should stay, you are all doing a good job
in general. That's the most important thing. As others have said, if
you screw up, own up to it, try to fix it, help others to fix it if you
can't, then learn your lesson, and keep on doing the good stuff. And
choose your pranks wisely, nothing that'll scare off potential or
current users.