:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Ascii on EC…
Author: Alexey Zilber
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Ascii on EC2
That's really helpful Ralph. Some of that stuff was still in
/root/.bash_history btw on the vm, no worries though, not that much stuff
leaked.
I see that you use a raw image and do a snapshot import, that differs a bit
from what I was doing (I was following what Packer does with amazon-import).

Any hints on what you did with the kernel? Did you roll your own?

-Alex