:: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Ma…
Author: Plasma
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Mar. 13, 2019
And now for your kind attention, the devuan-dev meet notes from
Wednesday, March 13th, 2019.

plasma41

# Devuan meet Mar. 13, 2019 @20:30 UTC

Pad is here:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/2/code/edit/X+Tj6esS0i+icOyGttSVA0iW/

Meet here: https://vdc.dyne.org/devuan
   * Please post notes prior to the meet.
   * Please add your name as 'Present' below when you get to the
     meet.
   * When adding a comment in someone else's notes, please
     pre-pend your name like this: (whoever) whatever . . .

Present: Obeardly(In Spirit), golinux, rrq, fsr, RickMoen, CenturionDan,
         Evilham, KatolaZ

## Old Business

Obeardly - Still working on my preso for Devuan Conf. Will try to have
it up for review by next Wednesday.

## Old Actions

## New Business
- offer from runit folks (katolaz: it looks more like people putting
together another distribution. We should probably reply anyway)

## New Actions
- Beowulf beta by March 29 or April 2? (katolaZ: internal dealined last
week of march)
- iso for flash drives (this is for ascii -- internal deadline
March 23rd)