:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Julian Assange arres…
Author: Spencer Rhodes
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Julian Assange arrested by officers from the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) at the Embassy of Ecuador
United States’ indictment against Julian Assange: One charge of Conspiracy
to Commit Computer Intrusion, relating to his communication with Manning
prior to the removal of classified documents by Manning.

Maximum five years prison.

In other words, they don't really have anything on him at all, after 10
years.