:: Re: [DNG] Dng Digest, Vol 55, Issue…
Author: Massimo Coppola
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Dng Digest, Vol 55, Issue 27

On 11/04/2019 12:00, dng-request@??? wrote:
> From: KatolaZ <katolaz@???>
> To: dng@???
> Cc: devuan-dev <devuan-dev@???>
> Subject: [DNG] Way forward
>
> Dear D1rs,
>
> the first Devuan Conference last weekend was an incredible experience,
> which confirmed that Devuan has lots of energy, strength, imagination,
> humanity, and willpower to succeed in its quest. Devuan is in
> excellent hands, and it is destined to grow from strength to strength.
>
> I joined this project much before it was called Devuan, and I have
> always considered it a battle worth to be fought, day after day. I
> promised myself that I would have continued contributing to Devuan
> until the day we would have started talking corporate bullshit, or
> stopped trusting each other, or given up on having fun.
>
> In the last ten days all those threee things have materialised, to
> different degrees. Hence, I have decided to withdraw from Devuan and
> will now take an indefinite leave from the project.
>
> Please forget this thread and do not waste any single bit on it: I
> will not read and I will not reply. If you have time to spare, use it
> to help Devuan in any way you can. Beowulf is very close, it will be a
> fantastic release and it will finally close the gap with upstream :)
>
> Thanks for your passion and for the great community you make: this is
> what powers Devuan, and what has made the miracle come true against
> all odds.
>
> Live, Love, GNU/Linux, and never forget to Laugh Your Asses Off ;)
>
> I'll see you around.
>
> KatolaZ, the last humble servant

Hi KatolaZ, all.
April fools' joke was rather easy to spot, if you ask me. Good move to advertise
Devuan, by the way.
I'm sorry I didn't add to the stream of answers so far (I saw it as basicaly
troll gimmicking, no offence intended to anyone: by now we had time enough to
understand each other and spot the actual troll).

I am saddened by the thought that this time you may be not joking around, and
Dev1 stands to lose one of its best contributors.

Hope to see you around for real

    Massimo