:: Re: [DNG] The 1st Devuan conference…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] The 1st Devuan conference kicks off tomorrow afternoon!
On Sun, 07 Apr 2019, Lars Noodén via Dng wrote:

> On 4/7/19 4:53 PM, Linux O'Beardly via Dng wrote:
> > We've had a number of excellent talks which have been recorded and
> > can be seen at https://www.youtube.com/user/DyneOrg.
>
> Thanks for posting the recordings. The sound isn't always the best but
> I am quite grateful that some people planned to record the event and
> were able to post it so quickly.

we know about the sound problems and the good news is that they are
due to the streaming bandwidth available. The audio in the recordings
shouldn't have these problems, will be edited and published soon.

the devuan conference has been a significant production effort at
Dyne, lead by our colleague and production manager Federico Bonelli,
and it was totally worthed.

for those who can't wait, some talks have been already indexed of the
continuous recording here and they are still visible at stream quality
http://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?pid=15399#p15399

the final recordings will be soon published on the devuan.org page

I agree with O'Beardly this was a very succesful event, it will
certainly boost Devuan's visibility and contributions. Talks are
outstanding and worthed to circulate at large once ready.

ciao!