:: Re: [DNG] The 1st Devuan conference…
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] The 1st Devuan conference kicks off tomorrow afternoon!
On Sunday 07 April 2019 at 14:06:56, Edward Bartolo via Dng wrote:

> Would like to read news about the conference. Did it make a difference
> in the world of Linux or not? Was the message about the advantages of
> modularity understood/accepted? What about init choice freedom?

I'd be interested whether the attendees were all already familiar with Devuan,
and just wanted to get together for a good chat about it, or were there people
who were new to Devuan and wanted to find out about the whys and hows?

Antony.

--
Numerous psychological studies over the years have demonstrated that the
majority of people genuinely believe they are not like the majority of people.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.