:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess
Author: Dimitris
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess
On 4/2/19 9:14 AM, Ralph Ronnquist via Dng wrote:
> This ancient religion that I just made up relies on goat liver for
> guidance in professional decisions. I'll confer with my butcher.

vegetarian-wanna-be here. my spiritual leader (=gardener) suggested i
try water. indeed, i could reproduce, and can now confirm it helps grow
up and make better decisions.

in other DNG news today :

- Weapons of Mass Distraction found in AMS. marine corps ready to act upon.

- Lawyers across the globe give thanks to dramadmin for keeping them
busy with nothing.

- Grown ups suck. you knew that as a kid, it's now confirmed and you're
probably one of them. tip: go back to school.

- if it wasn't for this bad/good joke, we'd never have guessed gopher is
still working to this date!

- troll bullying is easy to perform on community mailing lists as well.
sheeple are everywhere.

- defacing dev1 web, and the whole net/world is hacked.

- TZ difference is bad. we should all go GMT or something unique, and
know when april fools starts/ends.

and last but not least, the

- free software community recipe of the day (brought to you by DNG
bullies united):
100% professionalism
0% ego
100% security (is there such a thing?)
0% fun
about a dozen lawyers

put all these together and you get a nice shitstorm of failed projects.
if you leave it too long on the oven, you might be rewarded, in the form
of an evil corp acquisition. even maybe get a nice house in the bahamas
as bonus.