On 4/2/19 9:14 AM, Ralph Ronnquist via Dng wrote: > This ancient religion that I just made up relies on goat liver for
> guidance in professional decisions. I'll confer with my butcher.
vegetarian-wanna-be here. my spiritual leader (=gardener) suggested i
try water. indeed, i could reproduce, and can now confirm it helps grow
up and make better decisions.
in other DNG news today :
- Weapons of Mass Distraction found in AMS. marine corps ready to act upon.
- Lawyers across the globe give thanks to dramadmin for keeping them
busy with nothing.
- Grown ups suck. you knew that as a kid, it's now confirmed and you're
probably one of them. tip: go back to school.
- if it wasn't for this bad/good joke, we'd never have guessed gopher is
still working to this date!
- troll bullying is easy to perform on community mailing lists as well.
sheeple are everywhere.
- defacing dev1 web, and the whole net/world is hacked.
- TZ difference is bad. we should all go GMT or something unique, and
know when april fools starts/ends.
and last but not least, the
- free software community recipe of the day (brought to you by DNG
100% security (is there such a thing?)
about a dozen lawyers
put all these together and you get a nice shitstorm of failed projects.
if you leave it too long on the oven, you might be rewarded, in the form
of an evil corp acquisition. even maybe get a nice house in the bahamas
This message was posted to the following mailing lists: