:: Re: [devuan-dev] pwnage
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] pwnage
On Sun, 31 Mar 2019, Guido Maria Serra wrote:

>    Really???

>    Shall we consider all packages downloaded so far as compromised???

if we follow real security protocols, I'm afraid yes.

we have no proof of compromission (since we have no access),
so the only assumption holding is that our infra is compromised.

however, we manage to have access to both pkgmaster and amprolla, with
no sign of break in, so the packages downloads and the mirrors seem
not to be compromised so far.