:: Re: [DNG] How can I install dokuwik…
Author: Basati
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] How can I install dokuwiki? it's not in ascci I think it's in ceres
El martes, 19 de marzo de 2019 11:37:01 (CET) KatolaZ escribió:

> the dokuwiki package has not been forked by Devuan, so it comed
> directly from debian. The package does not require systemd or
> libsystemd, so you should not have any problem with using it.

El martes, 19 de marzo de 2019 11:37:01 (CET) KatolaZ escribió:>
> the dokuwiki package has not been forked by Devuan, so it comed
> directly from debian. The package does not require systemd or
> libsystemd, so you should not have any problem with using it.

I've installed dokuwiki for testing, it's not stable.

So far I think it's going well.

I only found a difficulty with the extensions.

Extension Manager warns me:
Extension directory is not writable

Is this correct ?

Honestly this is new to me, it's been 10 years without touching this.
the permissions on the /var/lib/dokuwiki/lib/plugins directory are for writing
and execution. I find it strange. and the owner is root....... www-data doesn't
appear.

drwxr-xr-x 5 root root 4,0K Mar 19 13:02 extension

what goes into /var/lib/dokuwiki/lib/plugins shouldn't have write permissions
with www-data as a group?

And I don't see how to configure:

In the Configuration Manager section

He says to me: "The settings file can not be updated, if this is
unintentional, ensure the local settings file name and permissions are
correct."

And there's no "save" button.

I think I'm making out.

Greetings