:: Re: [DNG] Desktop integration
Author: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Desktop integration
On 14.03.19 10:10, Hendrik Boom wrote:

> I get it. They want everything to be easily accessed via mouse with
> helpfull instruction in the moment all the way. And that includes
> adjusting how their system works.
>
> The closest I've seen anything come to that is the configurator for the
> Linux kernel when you compile your own.

BTW: few days ago, I moved out Kconfig into a separate package.
I intend to use it in several other places, eg. kernel metaconfiguration
(create kconfig's on a much higher level), image building tools
(somewhat like ptxdist for Debian ;-)). Maybe that's something
that could be interesting for this usecase.

--mtx

--
Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
info@??? -- +49-151-27565287