:: Re: [DNG] probem with mutt after up…
Author: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] probem with mutt after upgrade to beowulf
On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 11:14:25PM +0100, KatolaZ wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 05:30:16PM -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> > I have just upgraded to beowulf from ascii.
> >
> > Suddently mutt will not accept a backspace to scroll upwards one line
> > while reading a text email.
> >
> > However, on the help page, mut still maintains that backspace means to
> > scroll upwards one line.
> >

> Hendrik, could you please provide more info? I am using mutt under
> beowulf inside xterm, and backspace works as always. Are you using a
> different terminal emulator, maybe? Can anyone else reproduce this
> issue?

I'm using qterminal, then ssh to get to the machine where mutt runs.
I was using whatever LXQt had as terminal before the upgrade.

But, just tried it, with xterm it works just fine.

So it's likely a qterminal problem.

> Hendrik, would you mind filing a bug to bugs.devuan.org, please?

Happy to do so, but I'll be mostly offline for a few days first because
my wife is going for surgery. It may wait until then.

-- hendrik