:: Re: [maemo-leste] Lay common founda…
Author: Merlijn Wajer
To: maemo-leste
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] Lay common foundation to make PVR/SGX work without hacks on OMAP34xx, OMAP36xx, AM335x and potentially OMAP4, OMAP5
Hi,

On 10/03/2019 22:36, Arthur D. wrote:
> Hello, hackers.

Just FYI: you're only reaching the Maemo Leste list with this mail.
Communication for PowerVR with other devs will mostly happen on
linux-omap, is what it seems like.

Correct - there is https://github.com/openpvrsgx-devgroup

> 2) Find common places from the drivers and make a unified driver that we
> can develop together

Yes, and work on getting parts of the clocks and other device tree stuff
in mainline.

This is what I am writing in the upcoming update about this, but I think
this is already useful for you:

> A mailing list for this effort is still being worked out, but the initial
> message (over a year ago) can be viewed here:
>
> https://www.pyra-handheld.com/pipermail/kernel/2018-January/002315.html
>
> And the recent continuation can be read here:
> https://www.pyra-handheld.com/pipermail/kernel/2019-February/003094.html (And in
> thread form
> https://www.pyra-handheld.com/pipermail/kernel/2019-February/thread.html#3094)

> Did I miss something? Does anyone coordinate the work?

Not a single person, no. But the Github group + linux-omap seems like
the place to use right now.

Cheers,
Merlijn