:: Re: [DNG] Request for testing of sl…
Author: Ralph Ronnquist
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Request for testing of slim/experimental
Hmm .. a reboot sorted it(?) I had "0 users" before, but now I'm counted.

I pulled in the updated slim (downgrade) into my ASCII laptop, and is
using consolekit (and xfce4), so maybe this is not a useful test at all.
Sorry for the noise. (It seems though the required libfontconfig1
upgrade was an improvement; so I'll keep this).

Ralph.