:: Re: [DNG] Request for testing of sl…
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Request for testing of slim/experimental
On Tue, Mar 05, 2019 at 12:30:02PM +0000, Mark Hindley wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have a new version of slim in experimental (1.3.6-5+devuan6). It has been
> changed so that it now works with either elogind or consolekit2. It would be a
> great help to have it tested before it moves into ceres/beowulf.
>
> All reports of problems or success gratefully received.
>
> Thanks for your help.

Please everyone using a DE in Beowulf/Ceres, help testing that
package. Just add the experimental repo, get the package, and report
problems on bugs.devuan.org.

If you were asking youself what you could to help Devuan, well,
testing stuff can be one of the answers, and is a very important
contribution.

We are d1rs, and we will get there, won't we? ;P

HND

KatolaZ