:: [DNG] OpenSSH: delay on beowulf
Author: Dr. Nikolaus Klepp
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] OpenSSH: delay on beowulf
Hi!

I just updated 2 testmachines from ascii to beowulf. Three things are fishy:

1) starting OpenSSH takes ~ 10 seconds with or without network cable attached. I have not seen this on ascii.
2) Starting without network cable attached takes ~ a minute till dhcp is backgrounded. This is the same as on ascii, but debian(aka systemd) has "developed" a workaround in the last years, it backgrounds immediately.
3) IBM Touchpoint is always accelerating, no matter what I set with xinput. I have not seen this on ascii.

Nik