:: Re: [DNG] Beowulf: eudev does not s…
Author: Gonzalo Pérez de Olaguer Córdoba
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Beowulf: eudev does not start at boot, making Xorg unusable
Hi KatolaZ.

Just for curiosity, in case this has a simple and fast response,
¿Any idea why it didn't fail in rescue mode?

I find it 'interesting', because AFAIK there should be no difference
among runlevels in this case. ¿Or it should?

Thanks,
Salo.

--
   Gonzalo Pérez de Olaguer Córdoba       salo@???
  -=- buscando empleo desde 1988 -=-       www.gpoc.es

PGP: 3F87 CCE7 8B35 8C06 E637 2D57 5723 9984 718C A614